This DVD by Cross Stitch Collectibles contains 10 large, full-size, easy-to-read, counted cross stitch patterns adapted from the beautiful paintings of French Impressionist painter, Gustave Caillebotte
An economical choice for building your collection of heirloom-quality fine arts counted cross stitch patterns. Simply print the pattern of your choice on your home computer when you are ready to stitch!
Beautifully-colored and richly detailed counted cross stitch projects that are easy enough for the beginner, yet stimulating enough for even the most advanced stitcher.
Paris, Rainy Day
Sunflowers on the Seine
Riverbank in the Rain
Man on Balcony
Park at Yerres
Regatta at Argenteuil
* 10 Easy-to-Read counted cross stitch patterns
* Full cross-stitches only (no backstitching or complicated stitches!)
* All patterns in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format
* Comprehensive instructions and materials list
* A Care and Cleaning Instruction Sheet is included, courtesy of the DMC Corporation included for each pattern
* Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7.0 or higher
* Inkjet or laser printer
* WinZip (or equivalent) to open the downloadable zipped file
We put the “Collect” in Collectibles! Cross stitch your own masterpiece today!
Pattern design by Kathleen George at Cross Stitch Collectibles. We specialize in high quality Impressionist, Renaissance and Fractal cross stitch patterns, plus many more styles. There is something for every stitcher to love!