This DVD by Cross Stitch Collectibles contains
10 large, full-size, easy-to-read, counted cross
stitch patterns adapted from the beautiful and
renowned paintings of French
Realist/Impressionist painter Edgar Degas
An economical choice for building your
collection of heirloom-quality fine arts counted
cross stitch patterns. Simply print the pattern
of your choice on your home computer when you
are ready to stitch!
Beautifully-colored and richly detailed counted
cross stitch projects that are easy enough for
the beginner, yet stimulating enough for even
the most advanced stitcher.
Dancer on Stage
Seated Dancer I
Three Dancers I
Three Dancers III
Two Blue Dancers
At the Barre
Dancer with Tambourine
* 10 Easy-to-Read counted cross stitch patterns
* Full cross-stitches only (no backstitching or
* All patterns in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format
* Comprehensive instructions and materials list
* A Care and Cleaning Instruction Sheet is
included, courtesy of the DMC Corporation
included for each pattern
* Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7.0 or higher
* Inkjet or laser printer
* WinZip (or equivalent) to open the
downloadable zipped file
We put the “Collect” in Collectibles! Cross
stitch your own masterpiece today!
Pattern design by Kathleen George at Cross
Stitch Collectibles. We specialize in high
quality Impressionist, Renaissance and Fractal
cross stitch patterns, plus many more styles.
There is something for every stitcher to love!